Friday, March 5, 2010

One Week.

One week from today, my academic time at Oxford University will be over.

One week from today, I shall have no more assigned books to read, no more essays to write frantically, no more pages of notes cluttering my desktop, no more need to stay up all night - at least, not for academic purposes.

One week from today, my bag shall be packed in preparation for what may be the most insane and yet the most thrilling three weeks in my life thus far.

One week from today, I will be sitting here, moo-moo's milkshake in hand (yes, I am obsessed), reflecting on and writing copiously about my experiences, both academic and otherwise.

One week from today, I will have managed to perform in a concert at Oxford, finish my community service, return all the books currently scattered about my room, visit three or four more colleges here, and do all of the other things I have been meaning to do since I got here.

One week from today, I imagine that I will be in a temporary, yet blissful, state of utter peace.

One week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for your traveling! It sounds like you've had a good experience, it's been fun following along with you. Be sure to rest a little though, or you won't be able to enjoy yourself fully (sorry for the mom-like sentiment, but just had to say it ;-) ).

    Cheers :-P

    ReplyDelete